Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Retrospect

I am remembering all the things I tried to forget and managed to for a while.
I am suddenly nostalgic about certain smells. I used to be all the time, but it feels like for a long time now, I don't have the time to allow that feeling to settle in and be recognized.
I am regretful for not taking the opportunity to tell my friends and family how much I love them.
I am overwhelmingly grateful for my friends' and family's ability to forgive.
I am content with most things I have...but eager to acheive more.

I hope that all who read this are in comfortable places within themselves.
Calm and comfortable in their own skin.
Able to recognize that things aren't so bad when they don't go a certain way.
Unjudgemental and able to admit a change in personal opinion when they realize that they were wrong.

This is what's going through my head today...you know...in case you were wondering.

No comments: